When it comes to love ache
Heart break
I was with you
I stuck with you, thru my hard times
Thru your hard times
I never gave up
I never gave in
I was there,
And where were you, when you left me
When you decided I wasn’t worth it no more
Was my heart just a toy to you?
Or did you really care
It doesn’t seem fair
You move on so fast
I move on so slow
You seem so happy, so at rest
While I’m stuck being sad, not at my best
That’s what happens, when you make someone your’ everything
And you’re nothing
To them
That’s what happens, when you make someone your’ priority
While they making you an option
A second thought
Was I that to you?
I suffer being your friend
While my heart always will linger to be more
No other boy can take your place
I don’t wanna be on your case
Bout the other chicks you messing with
i gave you my all
And at the end
I ended up with nothing
What’s up with that?
You was my first love
My first kiss
My first everything
And what do you do to me?
You break me, you destroyed me
Not once, not twice, three times
Actually numerous times, no longer can count
I try not thinking of you no more
But you always find your way back
And it’s the reaction my heart makes
When you call my phone
When I see your face
When I hear your name
You driving me insane
I know your not good for me
When I thought I wasn’t good for you
My friends tell me to leave you alone
But like Ciara , I cant
I miss your touch
The way you hold my waist
Our long embraces
Cant compare with any other
Only lips I ever kissed were yours
The day my heart fell for you
I swore you was the one
The one to prove me wrong
But at the end of this story
You showed me, all boys are the same
And deep down I don’t believe I can find
What I can call my own
What I can say is mine
Because of YOU
this story I’m writing out
Is a story filled with lies
Tears
That’s what they call the teenage years,
Naw
This is what I call, a story of my broken heart
A story, only my heart can tell
And its based on YOU
the effect you had on me
I had to be high on some ecstasy
Not to be able to see
At the end YOU was gonna hurt me
I was so blind
So lost, so confused
I want you so bad I really do
But do I need you
I can’t picture myself with any other
And when such good offers came to me
I broken their hearts,
Like they say
Karma’s a bitch
Payback is a motherfucker
Excuse my language, but I’m filled with anger
Rage
Sadness, fear
I’m scared of you, deep down inside
I don’t wanna get close to you again
But at the same time I do
At the end, my final decision
I know has to do with YOU
Nigga you had the worst effect on me
You could have made me do anything
Except change
That’s not love son
You wanted control, and I could’ve gave you that
But bitch I’m smart
And no nigga deserves you if he gonna change you
You claimed I tried to
But you know I loved you
For who you was
And now at this moment
This time,
I’m gonna move on
I’m gonna shine, in someone elses arms
Gonna be some others love
The apple to his eye
I don’t have to be yours
And right here
As I end this
I’m giving you the past
- f r o m : m y h e a r t –
- t o : y o u –
Chelle♥
But why… tell me one thing, why did you make it so hard for me !