I wish someone can hear me
Hear me cry
Hear my tears
Fall from my eyes
I wish someone can see me
Seen the pain
In my face
In my heart
I wish someone can appreciate
Me for who I am
And not complain
Curse my name
I wish someone can love me
that’s all I ask for
Someone to care
Someone to always be there
I’m tired of crying
Sometimes I feel like dying
Going away
To another place
To be able to smile
And to know everything’s okay
I wanna be happy
But I don’t know how…
All I know its tears
Tears like a clown
Am I joke
When you see me do you laugh
I don’t wanna be funny
I wanna be Michelle
But do anyone see it
Do anyone see me
Do anyone hear me…
I be screaming
But no words come out my mouth
I just wanna let it all out
But I don’t have no sound
I’m invisible
that’s who I am
Cause when I cry
There’s no shoulder to lean on
People use kindness for granted
So how do you be kind
How do you be nice
When all feel is mean
It’s a fear of mine
Yet it always seem to come to true
How do you even love yourself
When no one else loves you
Maybe I’m not fit for this life
Maybe I should say goodbye
Cause my hands bleed from writing this letter
Writing out my heart
There’s no more energy
No more strength
I ask for acceptance
But I steady get rejection
And I look at reflection
And theres nothing to see
Cause even in this body
I don’t know whose me
I try to find Michelle
But she cant found
She’s gone with out a trace
She decided to let go
And say her good byes
She no longer wants to cry
No more words L